Thursday 12 July 2012

Shrink Plastic

What a fun product I discovered lately....Shrink Plastic.
It's super cool plastic sheets that you draw on then bake. They shrink to a thick tile like thingy.

I've been drawing on it and so has Rosie. Check out the results.....

The finished project.  I mounted it with double sided adhesive foam to an open box frame

The before effect, drawing with pen on half an A4 sheet

The after cooking, it shrank to approx 7cm x 4cm

Here's Rosie colouring in a piece that was pre cut and hole punched
They make fab key rings
I'm going to try printing some artwork on it and making some broaches and necklaces.  I'll keep you posted.
I got my shrink plastic from spotlight store but there are many craft places that you can order it from on line.


Enjoy
Jennie 

No comments:

Post a Comment